Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jason & Carolyn Zermeno

Jason is a good friend and was the best man in my wedding so it was great to get to be a part of his and Carolyn's wedding. A tornado came through Memphis right before rehearsal started, so for rehearsal and the wedding there was no electricity in the sanctuary, but luckily it didn't slow anything down. The wedding was still beautiful and it was a very fun day.

Rehearsal dinner was at a cute little place called Chickasaw Oaks Village.












The wedding was at Independent Presbyterian Church.






































Congratulations Jason & Carolyn!!

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Beautiful pictures! This reminded me of my wedding, I didn’t have a photoshoot though. It was in one of the LA event venues and I am planning to book the same for my anniversary party this year. I can have a photoshoot this time.